Ohio announces a new W-2 upload feature that’s coming soon. The OH Dept. of Taxation says that the new feature will allow payroll providers and employers to submit W-2 files to the department through the OH Business Gateway. This will eliminate the requirement for submitting a separate OH “IT 3, Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.” The Department also is planning to post new information and a tutorial on how to use the upload feature on its website gateway.ohio.gov. No date was provided as to when the feature will be available.
- IRS guidance provides RMD rollover relief
- Some people are required to return Economic Impact Payments that were sent erroneously
- Haven’t filed your 2019 business tax return yet? There may be ways to chip away at your bill
- What qualifies as a “coronavirus-related distribution” from a retirement plan?
- Launching a business? How to treat start-up expenses on your tax return