At Harper & Company CPAs Plus, we know that you want to be empowered to build your entrepreneurial dream. In order to do that you need a clear path to follow for success.
Building a business is hard when you’ve never learned how to run a business. A lot of clients come to us feeling overwhelmed and out of balance. We believe no entrepreneur should be consumed by endless hours of work only to find themselves spinning their wheels instead of growing their business.
To us, it’s about more than the numbers. You deserve a partner who will not let you fail, who has helped thousands of business owners go from just paying the bills to fulfilling their entrepreneurial dreams, and who has the shortcuts to help you get there, too.
It starts with our very first advisory meeting.
What we do:
- We start with your goals. What are your goals for this year? For your business as a whole? Do you have a plan for how to get there?
- We review your business plan together so we can get to know you, your plan for your business, and your challenges. With this information, we can then craft a roadmap that helps you with foundational business strategy like the best tax strategy and/or entity structure for your business, building a team, knowing how and when to get out of your own way, achieving balance while living the lifestyle you envision.
- Once we understand your business goals as well as what is holding you back, we build an advisory and a maintenance solution tailored to your specific needs that will empower you as well as hold you accountable.
Our favorite part
There is nothing more gratifying for us than to see the lightbulb go on as we have for thousands of entrepreneurs who just needed a partner to guide them along their journey, giving them proactive advice and shortcuts to actually enjoy their business.
What you do:
- You send over your business plan and the last 2 years of financials and tax returns prior to the initial advisory consultation. This gives us an opportunity to be prepared for you to get the most out of our time together.
- You come to the meeting ready to discuss 2 goals for the next 12 months as well as the 2 biggest challenges you face.
- You breathe a sigh of relief. You really can enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom you envision.
Most people don’t just want to do business. They want to build something. We help entrepreneurs make the transition from the hamster wheel to building a business. Our clients achieve greatness they didn’t know how to tap into on their own.