Video: Paying invoices
Video: Viewing files
Video: Learn more about E-Signature
The Client Flow module is the next phase in our ongoing commitment to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your financial information. We have implemented Client Flow within your portal as the most secure way for you to send us any documents. Please utilize the link below to help with the document upload process. If you have any questions, please call the Harper & Co. office for assistance. If you have yet to utilize your portal, we hope that you will join us in our efforts to ensure the most secure environment to transfer and maintain your private financial information.
To assist with the upload process we have added a help & how to for the ClientFlow module. If you are used to File Exchange, it is very similar in the upload process.
Thank you for your willingness to adapt with us as we continue to maintain the most secure options for our clients.
Apple devices: Download the NetClient CS mobile app from the App Store
Android devices: Download the NetClient CS mobile app from Google Play
WELCOME TO THE 2020 TAX SEASON!
Tax season is always an exciting time of year at Harper & Co. We realize that it is also an exciting and sometimes stressful time for our clients. We are preparing now to help make this as stress-free for you as we can. We are starting with these tips and helpful pieces of information.
1. If you have not logged into your portal recently, we suggest that you do so soon. If you need assistance, contact the Harper & Co. office. Through the portal you will be able to sign the 2020 Engagement Letter, view the 2020 Client Organizer and upload your 2020 tax documents directly to Harper & Co.
2. Before tax preparation can begin, a signed Engagement Letter needs to be received in the Harper & Co. office. You may sign the Engagement Letter through your portal, come into the office or you may sign and mail/email it back to the office. Email: email@example.com
3. The 2020 Client Organizer is available to all clients through their portal or it can be mailed by request. Please contact the office if you would like the 2020 Client Organizer mailed to you. The Client Organizer can be used in different ways:
-It can be used as a guide to assemble the documents that you will need this tax season based on your 2019 tax return.
-It can also be used more extensively by going through the portal and uploading 2020 tax documents that will attach to the organizer. These documents will come directly to Harper & Co. with the organizer.
-You may choose not to use the organizer at all.
The 2020 Client Organizer is a courtesy that Harper & Co. provides for our clients to utilize as you see fit.
4. The deadline to submit your 2020 tax documents to Harper & Co. is Monday March 15, 2020 to guarantee that your return can be completed by the IRS’s April 15th tax deadline.
5. Here are some additional features within your portal:
- Pay invoices to Harper & Co.
- Links to Track the status of your US Return and State of Ohio Return
- Links to Pay online to the IRS, RITA and the State of Ohio
We hope this list will get your 2020 tax season off to a great start.
The Harper & Co. Team